A Watch…
bemoan of own destiny..
slowly…on and on…
over and over …
if life is the same as watch…
From left to right…
Couldn’t return or remake…
“Would you be bored?”
Watch and Time…
walk forward everyday….
then..one day…
Watch start to feel tired…
be jealous …of other’s watch…
that walk among happiness…
I look at them…and take a pity on myself….
everybody think that I’m happy just like them…
but it isn’t
a watch like me….never be the same as yours watch…
‘cuz my watch walk round and round…
over and over…
always be in deep sorrow….
I’m sad….cry most of the time…
from 1..to..2
from 2..to..3
till a billion second times of sorrow…
finally…
I realised….that I couldn’t escape from this circle…
then..what should I do next.?
to escape from this sadness…
Can I change him.?
I might don’t have enough strength …
I don’t expect anything from him…
cuz I don’t have faith anymore…
only thing I know ….
maybe…I should stop walking…and wait..
till somebody come into my life…and wind up me again…
pls stop me…a watch like me…
who love you with all my heart….
PLEASE….STOP ME…
No comments:
Post a Comment