Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Foolish love


Have u ever looked at the clock deeply?

when a pointer move...

1 circle seem our lives pass by slowly…

1 minute…

1 hour….

and..1 day..



Have u ever thought.?

that the time has never waited for us…

it made us realised later that…

“Before we known ..it’s too late”



Again, I stuck in my memories..

Those memories which never felt for a while…

Maybe becuz of illusion which I’ve created..

To fool myself…

that memories would never hurt me anymore..

and live with the present…..until life start to change

and hasn’t been as expected…....



Yes, I used to believe like that…

We all used to…

“Before I known…I’ve already love him so much”

“Before I known…it’s already too late to turn back”

“Before I known…it couldn’t be possible to recall the past”

“Before I known…I couldn’t do anything”

"Before I known…I’ve already went too deep to turn back”

“Before I known…I couldn’t do anything for him anymore”

“Before I known…I can only cry alone…for my foolishness”



and many more …

on our own world…

within our cruel society…

before we known that’s too late…



For me…

The worst pain that torture me…

it because …I love him with all my heart…

I start to ignore my own happiness…

I start to accept and understand things that I don’t want to..

yes, I don’t have any reason… to love him… to live for him….


even a reason to love somebody….

but I forgot to love myself…

for myself…today..my clock move faster a bit again…

because it moves fast…

when I realised…I can only tell to myself softly…

over my tears…

“Before I known..it’s too late to break up…to let him go..to say anything…because I love him”

No comments:

Post a Comment