
I felt so sad lately ..many things happen btw me n lan ..its a trial angle luv btw me, lan n benjie ..I didnt blame anyone cuz I was wrong 2 hv that feeling I do luv lan so much but its hurt my feeling cuz Im gonna steal a luv frm benjie ...my secret relationship wit lan will destroy their relationship..yes I'm so bad guy....
finally...after 3 weeks of sweet moment I hv 2 closed my luv wit lan...we both hurt each other a lot but benjie is the most to get the impact cuz he's never known wht we did behind his back after telling everyth to him he's quite shock n didnt say anyth...I can only said sorry to him I wish he can forgive me someday ..
my papa also got serious sickness I spent 5 days wit him at the hospital n study there while he slept..I was so tired n stressed I got sick high fever when arrived home in the same I broke up wit lan...my body n my mind was so tired n sick I cant handle it anymore so I think leaving frm fb is the only way to heal my heart..
I wanna b happy n cheerful again....
No comments:
Post a Comment