Thursday, April 14, 2011

wht happened 2 me lately??


Its been a while didnt come here ..well there r many things happen its very tough for me ..my examination..my affair...my love...all came hit me hard at the same time I was in depression again I felt too stress...the worst time was when my dear had accident n we had some misunderstanding made us seperate or can said "broke up" I dnt knw how to describe myself at the moment but it was quite tough for me bcuz I love him so much..much more to die for him...abt a mth 2B alone I couldnt eat, sleep everyth was in bad moment ...then I got sick bcuz of this breaking time another reason was I didnt take anti-depression medicine which I must take everyday...my life was in danger again cuz I grabbed a knife one night but I still hv luck cuz my papa stephen kept talking to me then I called mama 2 pick me up ..my life was saved again...

last 2 weeks I got my dear back after we talking n clearing of our misunderstanding..I can b happy for a while then I hv to loose my 2nd luv...yes my 2nd bf ..my roommate who's my 2nd luv..even it hard but there isnt any other way ..even he didnt want to let go on me...but I hv to say gud bye ...cuz the more I keep our secret relationship the more hard to let him go ...I cant deny that I luv him too...but it isnt right 2 do like this cuz Im gonna cheat my darling who I luv the most..I hv 2 choose only one ...its so damn pain I cried all day ...till now I still hope he can forgive me n understand me...

I wanna say "Im sorry Im still love u ..let me keep our love in my heart forever my dear"
♥ sarang

No comments:

Post a Comment